EGF Academy Season 13 Starting on March 1st!

Відповісти
Dmitriy
Президент УФГО
Розряд: 5d

EGF Academy Season 13 Starting on March 1st!

Повідомлення Dmitriy »

Dear Academy students and interested youth players,
(@Go teachers and Go Associations, please forward this email to youth players who might be interested to apply)

Season 13 of the EGF-Academy will start in roughly one month on March 1st. If you want to participate, you can tell me now! If you do not yet know what the EGF-Academy is, please check out the flyer that is attached to this email.

- The full schedule for Season 13 is:
Cycle 1: Mar 1 - Mar 26
Cycle 2: Mar 29 - Apr 23
Cycle 3: Apr 26 - May 21
Cycle 4: May 24 - Jun 18

- Please tell me which Cycles you want to join. (You can change your mind later of course.)

- If you are a new player, please also tell me:
Full name, birthday, email, KGS nickname, nationality, and rank.

- All games in the Academy are EGD-rated (D-class). If you want your games to be unrated please let me know before the start of the Cycle.
If less than 50% of the players in a league want to be rated, the whole league will not be uploaded to the EGD!

- If you are not yet in any Academy WhatsApp group, you can tell me your number so that I can add you to your league's group chat once the season starts. This is optional.

- the participation fee is 25 Euros per Cycle.
You can find the payment options on the Academy website under the Info section. If you play several Cycles, please just send one bigger payment.

- Feel free to forward this email to your friends or anyone who you think might be interested in the Academy, so that they can have a look at the attached flyer.

- You can contact me via gabriel.wagner.trier@gmail.com, via phone/WhatsApp +49 178 2302495, or on KGS (nickname "ihmsje").

I am looking forward to the next Season and hope that many of you join!

best wishes
Gabriel
Відповісти