TIGGRE - Ellie Cup (International Go Tournament) Grenoble 01.02-02.02. 2020

Відповісти
Dmitriy
Президент УФГО
Розряд: 5d

TIGGRE - Ellie Cup (International Go Tournament) Grenoble 01.02-02.02. 2020

Повідомлення Dmitriy »

Dear EGF member,
The third edition of the TIGGRE - Ellie Cup (International Go Tournament) will take place in Grenoble on 1 and 2 February. The Ellie Cup (top group of the TIGGRE) will be a bonus C tournament, part of the 2020 European Grand Prix. Registration has already started on the website : tiggre-elliecup.jeudego.org (cheaper registration before 30 November).
Great news for young players : the TIGGRE Ellie Cup will host the first stage of the SEYGO Tour 2020. There will be a SEYGO competition in each of the age categories U20, U16 and U12, and many prizes and points to gain for European youth ( more on https://www.eurogofed.org/seygo/project.html)
Thank you to advertise this international go event in your country for early registration.
Reminder: the Go&Ski winter camp will take place in Vaujany, near Grenoble, the week before the TIGGRE Ellie Cup. Stage-go-ski.jeudego.org
Best regards
Dominique Cornuejols
For the Grenoble Go Club
Grenoble.jeudego.org
Dmitriy
Президент УФГО
Розряд: 5d

Re: TIGGRE - Ellie Cup (International Go Tournament) Grenoble 01.02-02.02. 2020

Повідомлення Dmitriy »

Dear European strong Go players,
How are you? this is In-seong Hwang.
I'm here to share the information of the 3rd Ellie cup, the international tournament of Grenoble.

The idea of sponsoring this tournament comes out of gratitude for the European Go community.
And at the same time, I wanted to help strong European Go players to have more opportunities to play serious games because I believe that this is one of the essential tools for Go study.
The name of the tournament is the same as my daughter. Yes, she is 3 years old as it is the 3rd edition :)
I hope I can keep this tournament at least Ellie herself participate in the tournament, and maybe win the tournament one day!
It would be great if many of you participate and make this tournament more valuable. The winner price is 1,000 euro, and even the participation fee will be free for +5 dan level players.
Please note that this free participation fee will be available only if you register before the 31st of December.

Grenoble is a beautiful city with Alpes mountain surroundings, and we have a lot of kind Go players and Go activities.
You'll see why I chose this city out of many options!

Thanks for your time and I hope to see you many of you at this event!
Please find more information on this page: http://tiggre-elliecup.jeudego.org/

Best Go wishes,
In-seong
Відповісти