Russia's invasion of Ukraine

Обговорення останніх новин
Відповісти
Наталья
Advanced Member

Re: Russia's invasion of Ukraine

Повідомлення Наталья »

Листи підтримки отримані звідусіль. Приблизно однакового змісту. Найкраще написано тут:
My empathy goes to your family, your mayor Vitaly Klitschko and your brave president Volodymyr Zelenskyy
#stand_with_Ukraine
Dmitriy
Президент УФГО
Розряд: 5d

Повідомлення Dmitriy »

Спортивний Комітет України.
--
Спортивний комітет України приєднується до заяви Міністерство молоді та спорту України, яке вимагає від міжнародного спортивного суспільства:
1. Виключити Росію з усіх міжнародних спільнот.
2. Заборонити будь-яким російським спортсменам виступати на міжнародних змаганнях.
3. Зупинити продаж прав на трансляції міжнародних змагань російським каналам.
4. Заборонити російським компаніям бути спонсорами міжнародних змагань і клубів.
5. Підтримати Україну інформаційно. Долучайтеся до поширення правдивої інформації стосовно дій з боку країн-агресорів.
--
Dmitriy
Президент УФГО

Повідомлення Dmitriy »

Dear members of the EGF,

This is the invitation for the special EGF Meeting, it's on short notice, i hope most of you can make it, i'd be happy if you confirm to me that you can attend. I talked to Yatsenko Dmytro, president of the Ukrainian Go Federation and he told me that Thursday at 20:00 CET (21:00 EET) works for him.

Best regards,
Lorenz Trippel (EGF Secretary)

I put together these voting items, if there is something important missing please let me know! I will send out a more detailed agenda before the meeting.
All EGF events in Russia to be canceled and reallocated.
Russian players can't represent Russia but can still participate in EGF events under a neutral banner (alike at Olympic Games), until further notice
Suspension of RGF within EGF
Expulsion of RGF from EGF
Exclusion of Russian players from EGF events until further notice
Exclusion of the RGF representative from the EGF executive board
Measures against Belarus Go Association
Dmitriy
Президент УФГО

Повідомлення Dmitriy »

Dear all,

Please read hereunder the position of the Belgian Go Federation regarding the conflict in Ukraine.

Kind regards

Jean-Denis Hennebert
Secretary of the Belgian Go Federation in name of the board of the BGF.

The Belgian Go Federation

1. condemns the Russian invasion in the strongest terms and expresses strong support for the Ukrainians, but also for the Russians who have the courage to affirm their opposition to the war.
2. calls the EGF and the European Go community to condemn the war on Ukraine in the strongest terms; even though as being apolitical the EGF may want to refrain from strong ethical / political statements, the EGF constitution makes it our mission to protest against actions perturbing or even destroying Ukrainian Go activities.
3. calls to cancel all events planned in Russia (and to the extent it can't be guaranteed that events won't get disturbed by violence or sanctions also in Belarus and Ukraine).
4. hopes that the administrators of the Russian Go Federation will (join us to) condemn the Russian invasion (should they be able to do so without risking their own safety !).
5. supports the suggestion of the French Go Federation: "Russian Go players should not be allowed to represent their country in EGF events, but should not be further stigmatized and should be authorized to participate individually under neutral EGF banner."
6. is ready to participate in a special general EGF meeting, but does not insist to hold it if a vote by e-mail would be a faster alternative to get clear majorities on some urgent points.
Dmitriy
Президент УФГО

Повідомлення Dmitriy »

Заява від РФГ:
To EGF memders.pdf
(126.58 Кіб) Завантажено 197 разів
Як будемо реагувати?
zivilizazia
Advanced Member

Повідомлення zivilizazia »

как, как. русский военный корабль, иди нах. из солидарности к своим.
Dmitriy
Президент УФГО

Повідомлення Dmitriy »

Dear friends,

Let me share with you the results of yesterday’s board meeting in preparation for tomorrow’s meeting.

1) In the board-meeting we had no discussion about whether the EGF has to react to the terrible news and developments, started on 24th February 2022, from two EGF-member-countries, Russia and Belarus, against one EGF member-country, Ukraine. We have to react !

2) In the upcoming General Meeting of the EGF the EGF board-members will have no vote, but you should know before the meeting what direction of motions are preferred by the EGF-board:
a) Suspending the EGF-membership of Russia and Belarus, starting after the EGF General Meeting on 3rd March 2022
b) Not allowing any European Championship in Russia and Belarus (we got interest from Russia for the European Student Championship 2022 and the European Pair-Go Championship 2023).
c) Forbidding players from Russia and Belarus to participate in any EGF organized or EGF supported tournament. This includes tournaments at the European Go Congress, all European championships (online and face-to-face), tournaments which are part of the European Go Grand Prix, the Pandanet GO European Team Championship, any Qualification-tournaments organized by the EGF.
Start: at once after the General Meeting, so also valid for the European Youth Championship 2022.

3) Like other Mind Sports Organisations (Chess, Bridge, Draughts) also the IGF (International Go Federation) plans to publish a world-wide published statement, but the IGF-directors are waiting on the results of our General Meeting.

Tomorrow we need to set up a general statement, similar to many other sports-organisations. Please come up in the meeting with proposals.

I don't want to repeat the opinions of the board-members about the invasion of Ukraine. I am still speechless and you will get a personal e-mail this night where I will explain my mood, my motivation to go on and my now heavily damaged dreams about Go in Europe.

Hoping to meet many of yours tomorrow evening

Yours
Martin Stiassny
Наталья
Advanced Member

Повідомлення Наталья »

Анексія Криму, початок ЛДНР - 2014
ЄвроГоКогрес - 2016 (Москва)
ЮЧЄ у 2018 (Київ), 2019 (Москва)
ЧС-2021 (Владивосток)
Спільна участь представників РФГ та УФГО у Парному студентському ЧС (2019?)
Інші змагання.
А скільки було змагань, де спортсмени приймали участь разом на території третіх країн, дружили родинами і між собою, грали онлайн? Як це допомогло захистити "гуманітарні зв'язки"? Чи це такий тип зв'язків новий, що українські діти гинуть у підвалах та під уламками крилатих ракет, а всі роблять вигляд "миру мир"??
Дехто з юних українців вже на місці і прийматимуть участь у ЮЧЄ-2022 в Празі, під українським прапором. І жоден. спортсмен чи його тренер з країни-агресора не має права наблизитись до жодного з них. Ні віртуально, ні за гобаном. Грати можна лише з ним, кого поважаєш. А не з хитрим, підлим негідником і вбивцею.
Щойно агресори скинули ракету біля центрального вокзалу в Києві, де тисячі дітей і матерів щодоби тікають від смерті. Сьогодні агресори розірвали ракетами площу Свободи у Харкові, місті світового студентства. Яке ще таке тимчасове дистанціювання? Які ще такі умови? Спочатку потрібно визнати провину, потім понести відповідальність, а потім вже наступає період, коли вина знімається, можливо, в залежності від ступеню цієї вини.
Станом на сьогодні кількість людських жертв лише збільшується. То про які домовленості може бути мова?
Спочатку припинення злочинних дій, відповідальність, а потім видно буде.
https://vechirniy.kyiv.ua/news/62087/ коли ці архітектори повернення радянських чи імперських територій вчили історію, то мали б вивчити також і про Нюрнберг. Тільки у даному випадку Нюрнберг вже йде, і буде тривати довго. Санкції, розголос, ізоляція торкнуться кожного громадянина кожної з країн-агресорів. І це не можна буде змінити зміною громадянства. Це назавжди, на все життя. А ще будуть репарації. Це така розплата, коли відбудовують знищене і виплачують нащадкам загиблих, десятками років.
Спорт, мистецтво, наука, освіта, бізнес, транспортне сполучення. Йде видалення злочинного утворення зі світової системи. І дітей надзвичайно шкода. Нещасні діти у безвідповідальних дорослих.
Dmitriy
Президент УФГО

Повідомлення Dmitriy »

Dear all,

I feel that discussions have shifted too much in the direction of punishment ( or not) and stigmatization (or not) of the Russian Go players. This is not the correct way to approach the problem and is leading to false arguments.
The core of what we need to do is to find a way to truly respect and support the feelings of the Ukrainian Go players. They are the people who , as we speak, are losing fathers,friends, jobs, houses, a country and a future. We can't possibly comprehend that, sitting comfortably in our chairs back home.
Considering the current situation , we don't have any right to judge their moral decisions .
If they wish to not play Russian players in tournaments I believe it is our duty to heed that wish.
In a practical scenario, a Ukrainian player ( or a player from another country) who does not wish to face a Russian player in a Go tournament will lose that game, ending up in being punished for his moral decision. This is something that I think we need to discuss and avoid.
It is very easy to transform all this into a witch hunt of the Russian players. Let's not do that.
But let's not forget why we are having this discussion , meeting and decision tonight.

Best regards,
Catalin Taranu
Dmitriy
Президент УФГО

Повідомлення Dmitriy »

Dear friends,

Russia does not exist any more! There are only Russian terrorists.

Our goal is denazification of Russia.
---
Method:
general isolation

The Hague

remorse

reparation

lifting isolation
---
If you’re a Russian person, choose whether you’re a Russian or a person.

1. A person? You stand for peace? You cannot do anything?
Make a selfie - burn your passport on a video.

2. Russian citizen? Ok. Иди нахуй!
---
Let’s kick them out everywhere. No to half-measures.
...the only thing that matters is life...
---
Dmytro Yatsenko,
UFGO President
Відповісти