Advanced Member
Розряд: 6k
Контактна інформація:

Re: Інформація про міжнародні турніри

Повідомлення Небайдужий »

Запрошення від іспанців:
XVI SEVILLE GO TOURNAMENT 2013

Saturday 13th april 2013, 9:30h. “La Carbonería“ C/ Levíes 18 SEVILLE-SPAIN
Organize: Andalusian Go Association (AGOA) and Carbonería Go Club.
http://www.andalucia-go.org
goandalucia @ gmail.com

TIME TABLE:
9:30h.-10:00h. Registration
10:15h. 1st Game
11:15h. 2nd Game
12:30h. 3rd Game
14:00h. Dinner
16:00h. 4th Game
17:15h. 5th Game
18:30h. 6th Game
19:45h. Awards
20:10h. Cocktail

SYSTEM:
Tournament with handicap –3. Swiss system six rounds.
TIME: 25 minutes/player and 20 seconds of byoyomi.
Ranking categories according to EGF.
The organization may change those categories as it deems appropriate in accordance with the Commission of Categories.
Class C Tournament valid for the ranking EGF. Championship valid for the go final tournament championship of Spain.

RULES: Japanesse EGF
http://www.eurogofed.org/egf/tourrules.htm

PRIZES:
Winner of the championship: 300 € and a trophy (60€ in go equipment)
2nd player classified 170 € and trophy (20€ in go equipment)
3rd player classified 90 € and trophy
4th player classified 50 €
5th player classified 30 €
6th player classified 20 €

Go book prizes for the best classified in each category
Prizes in all segment categories. A maximum of one prize per participant.
Different gifts for the participants kindly donated by the following institutions, people and companies: La Carbonería, Excelentísima Diputación de Sevilla, Japan Embassy, etc.

REGISTRATIONS:

To participate this year will need an invitation provided by the Organization.
Due to the large number of people from previous editions, limited 64 places in the Championship and to avoid places are free.
All those players wishing to participate (including members of the Association of Andalusia Go) should apply for invitation through email (subject: INVITATION) to goandalucia@gmail.com, with the following information: name, category, KGS nick , town, country and a contact telephone number.

Due to the limited number of places in the tournament pre-inscription must be confirmed by the organization. Should anybody apply for the championship either without pre-inscription or with a pre-inscription not confirmed by the organization, his/her participation would be subject to last minute availability of places. The number of participants of the championship is limited to 64.

Younger than 18 free *

AGOA members free

Students or 16 kyu lower 5 €

Rest of participants 15 €

Aego members, 20% discount on the applicable enrollment

Carbonería Go Club members, 40% discount on the applicable enrollment

* Players under 18 must bring along a signed authorization from parent(s) or legal tutor stating their consent for the player to participate and naming the adult who will be in charge of said participant during the tournament.

LODGING:

Please contact with the Organization if you want to lodge in Seville that days. The championship will take place at the beginning of the "Feria de Abril" (Seville's Spring Fair), one of the most important and well-known popular festivities in Spain.
Не утримуй те, що минає, і не відштовхуй те, що приходить ... і тоді щастя саме знайде тебе.
Омар Хайям
Небайдужий
Advanced Member
Контактна інформація:

Чехи запрошують на турнір в Прагу:
Dear go friends,

Let me invite you to the 42nd international Prague tournament, which is already 6th Korean Ambassador Cup.
Could you please spread this invitation among your go clubs and players.
The conditions - nice historical hall near the Prague castle, low entry fee, high prize money - are favourable, and you will be very welcome in Prague.

For details see: http://www.pagoda.cz/KAC_2013/
Вкладення
KAC_2013_Invitation_Eng.pdf
(228.64 Кіб) Завантажено 304 разів
Не утримуй те, що минає, і не відштовхуй те, що приходить ... і тоді щастя саме знайде тебе.
Омар Хайям
Небайдужий
Advanced Member
Контактна інформація:

Запрошення на турнір в Австрії:
Dear Go friends,

During the best time of the year for a visit to Vienna you can take part at a Go tournament in one of the most beautiful areas in Vienna.

15th / 16th June
WIEN 2013
Vienna International Go tournament
http://wien-2013.goverband.at/

On Friday the 13th there will be a welcome party in the evening.

We are able to provide a sizable prize money: EUR 1.000,- for the first place, and money prizes up to the tenth place.

There will be additional prizes for the best kyu player, and possibly further prizes, depending on how many players register. Of course, there will be prizes for four and five wins. Prizes are only awarded to those who play all five rounds.

We also subsidize accommodation so that you can stay at a youth hostel five minutes from the venue for only EUR 9,- pppn, or in bungalows at a camping site for only EUR 5,- pppn. Please note that in order to be eligible for this price reduction you have to register by 20th May, specify the desired accommodation and transfer both the entry fee and the accommodation fee to our bank account; details are available on the website.

You can find further information, addresses, the schedule and registration on our website: http://wien-2013.goverband.at/ - further details and translations will follow.

We are very motivated to make this tournament as pleasant as possible, not least because we intend to establish the Vienna International Go tournament as a regular annual event.
Омар Хайям
Небайдужий
Advanced Member
Контактна інформація:

Європейській федерації Го запропонували одне місце в міжнародному турнірі в Пекіні. Шукають одного представника від Європи не нижче 4 дана, який захоче за свої кошти поїхати в Китай (все за свої власні кошти).
Dear friends,

I got an invitation for nominating one amateur player from Europe to play a world-champion-ship like tournament in Beijing starting on 20th May. The details of the tournament are attached.

Nomination deadline (nomination has to be done by the EGF): 3rd May 2013

Problem: No financial support for the nominated player - flight and accomodation on his/her own. Sorry, also EGF has no money for supporting the nominated player.
My proposal: If any European amateur-player (strength at least 4-dan, that's 5 dan in China) stays at the moment in China (best case Beijing), he/she could represent Europe. For "finding" such a player I need your help. Or, although very unlikely, if you know a player in this strength in your country who wants to go to China and pay all these costs, also ok.

Please send your proposals to me as soon as possible.
В приєднаному файлі більш детальна інформація про турнір.

Якщо в Україні знайдеться охочий поїхати на цей турнір, то прошу до 2 травня повідомити керівництво нашої федерації.
Вкладення
regulations of 1st MLILY.doc
(36.5 Кіб) Завантажено 315 разів
Омар Хайям
Небайдужий
Advanced Member
Контактна інформація:

Якщо в попередньому моєму повідомленні пропонували прийняти участь в міжнародному турнірі в Пекіні повністю за свій рахунок, то зараз прислали повідомлення для студентів коледжів (технікумів) і університетів для участі в міжнародному турнірі в Шанхаї. Тут уже за свій рахунок тільки транспортні витрати і віза. Все решта (проживання, харчування, екскурсії) - за рахунок фонду Інга. Заявку потрібно вислати до 15 травня.
Ось оригінал листа:
Hello,

My name is Michael Fodera, and I am one of the founders of the American Collegiate Go Association, a group dedicated to promoting Go in the U.S. especially at the youth and collegiate level. The ACGA receives its funding from the Shanghai Ing Chang-Ki Wei-Chi Education Foundation. Due to my involvement with the ACGA and Shanghai Ing foundation, the Ing foundation has asked me to be the coordinator for recruiting players to compete in their first international collegiate Go tournament. A friend of mine from when I worked at the NY Go center, Juyeon Ko, has suggested that I contact you about getting the word out to European players.

The tournament is set to be held in Shanghai this summer, between the days of July 7th and July 13th. More specifically, the students will be play at Jiaotong university, which is the same school that they will most likely be dorming at as well. (not confirmed)

The tournament is open to any individual who has, or will attend a College or University in the 2013 calendar year. This includes both undergraduate students, as well as students enrolled in graduate level programs.(also includes med school and law school type programs) There is no minimum rank required to participate in the tournament, as there will multiple divisions, ranging from beginner level players all the way to near pro players. There is however a rule barring professionals from competing, (though this is probably to the west's advantage) so any player that holds a professional certificate, is not eligible to compete.

All costs related to the event while in China will be covered by the Ing Foundation. This includes but may not be limited to, accommodations, food, and organizer sponsored tourist attraction visits. The participants will be responsible for their airfare and visa to and from China, and whatever personal costs they occur in China such as night life, and souvenirs.

I have attached two documents to this email. The first of which goes into greater detail about the tournament's specifics and also includes a registration form. The second document contains a more concise registration form that also serves as a google doc, that will make the organizing of the applicants much simpler.

The goal is to have all of the applicants registered by May 15th. I realize that this is very soon, but I myself have only received this information a few days ago. I may be able to be a bit flexible with the day, but please urge anyone who is interested to register as soon as possible.

Any help that you can provide I would greatly appreciate.

If you have any questions that are not answered by this email or the attached documents, please feel free to send me an email, and I will be happy to answer them.

I hope to hear back from you soon!
В прикріпленому файлі більш детальна інформація про турнір. Екскурсії буде проведено в двох містах: Шанхаї та Ханчжоу. Крім студентів в турнірі можуть брати участь і викладачі, які активно розвивають Го в своїх ВУЗ-ах та технікумах. Всього є 50 вільних місць. Так що, якщо хтось відважиться на таку подорож, то варто поспішити з відправленням вхідної форми. :)
Вкладення
first international collegiate Go tournament.doc
(69.5 Кіб) Завантажено 326 разів
Registration Form_Chinese & English.4.26.13.xls
(21.5 Кіб) Завантажено 282 разів
Омар Хайям
Небайдужий
Advanced Member
Контактна інформація:

Цікавий турнір буде проходити на сервері Pandanet. Можна реєструватись всім охочим. :)
I am writing to inform you that the registration for 2013 SportAccord-Pandanet Cup Online Go Tournament is now open until Auguat 18, 2013.
http://pandanet-igs.com/communities/pandanet/159

This online tournament is supported by SportAccord and Pandanet and organized by the International Go Federation and Pandanet.
It also concurrently serves as the 18th Pandanet Cup Internet World Amateur Go Tournament.

Participants must be amateurs and may choose to enter one of four classes ("bands"):
Open, 2d-3k, 4k-7k, 8k-17k. Except in the Open class, players are required to have a registered and Pandanet-confirmed rank.

In addition, players may choose one of three geographic regions to play their games.
The preliminary rounds will be played August 22 through September 12.
Players may advance based on their results within their class and region.

Generous prizes are provided by the sponsors,including a round trip to the third Beijing SportAccord World Mind Games for the open champion!
Further prizes are provided for regional and class winners!

In addition, anyone who finishes six or more games in the preliminary rounds is
eligible for lottery prizes provided by SportAccord;
in 2012 these prizes included an iPad, Swatches, Cameras, etc. and comparable prizes will be offered in 2013.
See http://pandanet-igs.com/communities/pandanet/159 for details and registration forms.

Please use Pandanet's client to participate in this tournament.
Pandanet has two official clients.
GoPanda2 is available here.
http://pandanet-igs.com/communities/gopanda2

Panda-Tetsuki is available here.
http://www.gentgo.be/tetsuki/
Panda-Tetsuki is for iOS and android.

Ragistration is here.
http://pandanet-igs.com/igs_users/register

We are looking forward to your participation!

Sincerely,
Pandanet Inc.
Можна записатись у "банду", що відповідає вашому рівню гри. :)
Омар Хайям
Небайдужий
Advanced Member
Контактна інформація:

Dear go friends,

Let me invite you to the 12nd International Go Cup Tournament in Brno.

Could you please spread this invitation among your go clubs and players.
The conditions - traditional place near lake - hotel Santon, low entry
fee, high prize money (2.600 EUR) - are favourable, and you will be
very welcome.

For details see
https://sites.google.com/site/goinbrnoen/

COME, PLAY AND HAVE SOME FUN.

Ing. arch. Martin Kovařík, Ph.D.

www.makow.cz
Омар Хайям
Небайдужий
Advanced Member
Контактна інформація:

В моєму повідомленні від 16 липня в цій темі була інформація про цікавий онлайн турнір.
На російському форумі розмістили переклад умов турніру: http://kido.com.ru/read.php?34,122273
Омар Хайям
Небайдужий
Advanced Member
Контактна інформація:

Польські друзі з Любліна (поруч з Україною) запрошують на турнір:
http://lublin.go.art.pl/turniej2/turniej.html

Є багато варіантів як легко добратись до Любліна. Можливо це буде перспективна співпраця на цілі роки. :)
Омар Хайям
nashsir
Advanced Member

Повідомлення nashsir »

Дістатися до Люблина з Києва можна за 10 годин (враховуючи 3 години на кордоні). Витрати лише на візу, бензин, їжу та турнірний внесок. Поїздка обійдеться максимум у 500грн. з гравця, якщо їхати компанією у п'ять чоловік.
Відповісти