Відповісти
Di
Админ
Розряд: 6d
Контактна інформація:

Lithuania Summer Go Camp 2023

Повідомлення Di »

Dear EGF members,

I hope this email finds you in good health and high spirits. I am excited to reach out to you today with an invitation that I believe will pique your interest. We are organizing a captivating Lithuania Summer Go Camp from July 6th to 9th and would be thrilled to have participants from all around the world, including yourself!

Hopefully, Go enthusiasts from various countries will gather at our camp to celebrate their love for the game and foster new friendships. This event promises to be an unforgettable experience, combining the joy of playing Go with a vibrant cultural exchange. Whether you are a seasoned player or a novice eager to learn, the camp offers a welcoming environment for all skill levels.

To learn more about the camp, please visit our website https://www.lga.lt/en/summer-go-camp-2023. Here, you will find comprehensive information about the camp schedule, accommodation options, and much more.

Also, we would greatly appreciate it if you could help us spread the word about this event. If you know of anyone who might be interested, we encourage you to forward this email to them or share the registration details.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please don't hesitate to reach out to our organizing team at info@lga.lt. We are more than happy to assist you in any way we can.
Відповісти