Студенський турнір, Шенжень, Китай, 07-13.07.

Відповісти
Dmitriy
Президент УФГО
Розряд: 5d

Студенський турнір, Шенжень, Китай, 07-13.07.

Повідомлення Dmitriy »

Hello,

Hope you are having a great start to the new year.

My name is Michael Fodera and I am one of the founding members of the American Collegiate Go Association. Since 2013, I have been working with the Shanghai Ing Foundation to promote their International Collegiate Tournaments which gathers 100 players from over 40 universities and more than 15 countries each year. This year's tournament will be held in Shenzhen, China, from July 7 - 13.

The tournament is open to any current undergraduate or graduate level college student. All costs related to room, board, and tours during the event will be covered by the tournament organizer. Travel costs associated with getting to and from Shenzhen will be the student's responsibility.

This is a truly unique experience as the Shanghai Ing Foundation does not spare any expense during the planning of this event. If you would like to know more about this program, you can find the schedule and regulations as well as additional information on the Shanghai Ing Foundation's website.

While play is competitive, players of all skill levels are welcome to participate. There will be five divisions: Open, low dan, single digit kyu, double digit kyu, and a women's division.

Was hoping that I could enlist your help in sending this out to any monthly newsletters you have, or be added directly to your Go association's event page.

Players can send all registration forms directly to me at mdf116@gmail.com. The deadline for applying is March 15th.

This will be my eighth time attending the event, so if you or any potential participants have any questions and would like to find out more about the prior college tournaments, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your help, and please let me know if there is any other information I could provide that would make promotion of the event easier.

Best,
Michael Fodera
Відповісти