1. European Go Grand Slam Tournament

Vassko
Тренер
Розряд: 4d
Контактна інформація:

Re: 1. European Go Grand Slam Tournament

Повідомлення Vassko »

47й ход в партии Андрея с Шикшинёнком. Это новые какие-то разработки? Я вообще не понимаю порой, что эти про играют.
Небайдужий
Advanced Member
Розряд: 6k
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення Небайдужий »

Фотоальбом другого дня змагань

Вперше бачу, щоб на турнірі прямо посеред туру влаштовували обід. Навіть на Го конгресі такого не було. Артем сказав, що їм пропонують якісь китайські страви прямо там, в Китайському культурному центрі. Вартість такого китайського обіду 10 євро. В принципі, тяжко грати дуже тривалу партію і не кожен може витримати без обіду. Так що, все продумано раціонально.
Не утримуй те, що минає, і не відштовхуй те, що приходить ... і тоді щастя саме знайде тебе.
Омар Хайям
Antony
Advanced Member
Розряд: 3k

Повідомлення Antony »

Небайдужий писав:Superboy Artem Kachanovskyii 6d
:thumbup:
BAM
Administrator

Повідомлення BAM »

Вперше бачу, щоб на турнірі прямо посеред туру влаштовували обід. Навіть на Го конгресі такого не було.
На ЕвроГоКонгрессах всегда такое было и есть (в верхней группе, в которой контроль времени 2,5-3 часа).
Небайдужий
Advanced Member
Контактна інформація:

А, все правильно, просто я грав в тому діапазоні гравців, де контроль часу менший. :)
Не утримуй те, що минає, і не відштовхуй те, що приходить ... і тоді щастя саме знайде тебе.
Омар Хайям
Небайдужий
Advanced Member
Контактна інформація:

Німці набрали турнірну таблицю: http://www.dgob.de/tourn/tourn.cgi?f=15 ... t&mode=cml

Репортаж за вчорашній день від EuroGoTV:
Grand Slam Berlin - - - Quarter Finals - - -

After Fridays slaughter, there were only 8 Go-Titans left....

The day started with drawings for the parings.
Зображення
On board 4 there was areal classic. This matchup has been broadcasted live on EuroGoTV from the fnal of the European Youth Championship 2009 in Banja Luka, Bosnie.

Board 4: Artem Kachanovskyii vs Ali Jabarin

But, as we now, the world changes, and so do people and conditions....
At that time Artem was not yet Superboy, but already mr ice, the robot man from Ukraine and at that time undoubtedly the most talented youth player in Europe and beyond.

Ali, who learned Go on the internet, only only held his first Go-stine in his hand a year before was before that final the last person who theoraticly could hold Artem from his destany.

Although Artem is and was a slow starter, from the start on he was crushing Ali strategicly and tacticly and after some 100 moves Ali looked tired (i took his pocket money the evening/night before with poker, now you know how EuroGoTV gets its funding^^), done, ready to surrender and looked at me saying with his eyes "how in the hell can i ever beat this guy!?" and i answered with my eyes "common, what are you doing, this is the European Championship...Go for it!!!".

He played on, got to the endgame, still behind but it came closer and closer(the general feeling among the kibitzers was that Artem was still in full control and gave the points away to leave Ali no place for a all or nothing fight). Then Artem missed 1(!) forcing move, it cost him a few points and suddenly Ali was champion.....until this day i feel guilty towards Artem by "influensing his opponant".....

A lot has changed since then, Ali became stronger, Artem became Superboy and if somebody asked me who would be the first European Pro i would have said Artem.

But....people, the world, conditions change....Artem got a girlfriend (rating dropped^^) and now we all now there is a conflict in the Ukraine. How can you expect a guy to stop caring about your loved ones? There are not many people who can play while an atomic bomb is thrown beside you.....Artem is only human afterall.

This game he showed more emotion than i ever saw. The start was not to his liking and yet the stakes were never as high before as just now....he had to take strong measures not to lose in the first 50 moves!

It became a gigantic big fight with many floating, running groups. He was forced by Ali to go for the kill, he did kill, but not all. Ali could escape (i am sure Ilia Shikshin would have killed all Alis center stones) with some of his entrapped stones and suddenly Ali had more territory.

Ali Jabarin 1p(w) vs Artem Kachanovskyii 6d Ukraine (photo below) 1-0
Зображення
Board 3 was the fight between Palko and Poppi, the young and the "old", the beauty and the beast as Pavol Lisy 1p from Slovakia entered Christian Pop 7d's battle ground.

Pavol, who's style of playing has dramaticly changed by all the training he got in China(more focussed on territory) was confronted with the traditional approuch of Christian.

It was funny to see that although Pavol seem to win all the local fights, in the end the battle was won by Poppi Grande.

Pavol Lisy 1p(w photo below) vs Christian Pop 7d 0-1
Зображення
On board 2 the big winner of the preliminaries, Andrii Kravets 6d Ukraine who beated Catalin Taranu 5p, met Ilia Shikshin 1p.

Like the day before i felt he got the hardest drawing and would have no chance......as usual i was wrong!

Ilia started great, took a big peace of the board with 1 superstrong group, but Andrii played oh so concentrated and was able to pressure all Ilias other groups.

Some of these groups even started to die and at one point i even thought the game was over. Ofcourse i was wrong again, and as by magic Ilia was able to save some of his groups, capture some stones and even enlarge his big group and win the game as a result...

Andrii Kravets 6d(w photo below) vs Ilia Shikshin 1p 0-1
Зображення
Board 1 brought us again a marathon game.

And again it was Alexandre Dinerchtein 3p from Russia who was one of the actors when he met Mateusz Surma 1p.

It was Alexandre all the way. First of all he won the nigiri and chose white (Chinese rules, 3 stones and 3 quarters extra for white) and I thought Mateusz was left out a shot at the semi finals as Alexandre professionally attacked Mateusz his weak group while making territory and setting up a splitting attack.

The splitting attck never came of the ground. Mateusz was able to connect both his weak groups and live easily, but still Alexandre looked well ahead in points.

In the endgame however, Alexandre who was as nervous the whole game as i have ever seen him, broke under the pressure (of the money?) and made a series of (small) endgame mistakes.

Mateusz was the whole game concentrated and focused. He made no mistakes, gratefully accepted Alexandres gifts and won by 2 stones and 3 quarters!

Alexandre Dinerchtein 3p(w photo below) vs Mateusz Surma 1p 0-1
Зображення
Ting Li 1p, the official referee for this Grand Slam is making the (Chinese) counting in the board 1 game (photo below).
Зображення
Ali Jabarin 1p(w) vs Artem Kachanovskyii 6d 1-0
Pavol Lisy 1p(w) vs Christian Pop 7d 0-1
Andrii Kravets 6d(w) vs Ilia Shikshin 1p 0-1
Alexandre Dinerchtein 3p vs Mateusz Surma 1p 0-1
Востаннє редагувалось 05 квітня 2015, 16:26 користувачем Небайдужий, всього редагувалось 2 разів.
Омар Хайям
Небайдужий
Advanced Member
Контактна інформація:

Лисий виграв у Дінерштейна, а Артем - у Андрія.
Завтра Артем буде грати з Лисим за 5-6 місця, а Андрій - з Дінерштейном за 7-8 місця.
Омар Хайям
unnamed
Advanced Member
Розряд: 14k

Повідомлення unnamed »

Народ, как вы считаете есть смысл выкладывать на сюда партии, или кому надо сам посмотрит на официальном сайте?
December
Advanced Member
Розряд: 5k

Повідомлення December »

Дима, есть - люди по своей природе ленивы. :)
Vassko
Тренер
Розряд: 4d
Контактна інформація:

Повідомлення Vassko »

Точно , Юля. Здесь я смотрю иногда партии, а куда то за ними идти...
Відповісти